The Chocolate Therapist gift set is the ultimate one-stop shopping for all the chocolate lovers in your life. The tasteful set includes a signed copy of “The Chocolate Therapist” and five handcrafted, all-natural chocolate bars. We’ve selected 5 of our top sellers for each set, but choose your own by adding your request to the “comments” of your order. (For example, all dark, or list your choices).
- “Extreme Therapy” All natural 72% dark chocolate and imported organic cacao nibs for a powerful antioxidant boost.
- “Down by the Sea Salt” All natural 55% dark chocolate combined with sliced almonds and Maldon Sea Salt–our best-selling bar.
- “Berried in Chocolate” All-natural 55% dark chocolate with cranberries, blueberries and cherries.
- “Blue Suede ‘Shews” All-natural 72% dark chocolate with roasted cashews and blueberries.
- “Going to the Dark Side” A milk lover’s dark—all natural 35% milk chocolate layered over 55% dark chocolate, designed to help hedge the milk chocolate lover’s heart toward the healthier dark side.
When you send this set as a chocolate gift, it arrives without a receipt and a tasteful note stating that the gift is from you.
Host your own Ultimate Chocolate Party! This Chocolate Party Set includes a signed copy of my new book “Chocolate Soiree: How to Throw the Ultimate Chocolate Party,” containing everything you need to know to have your own intriguing and entertaining chocolate party. You will also receive an 8 oz bag of chocolate couvertures, six The Chocolate Therapist hand-poured chocolate bars for tasting, a set of 8 party invitations, a copy of the book “The Chocolate Therapist” as a hostess gift, a beautiful tea mug, wine wheel, and a CD with pdf files of all the printable information for throwing the ultimate chocolate party!
Celebrate a birthday with this special delivery! The Happy Birthday Tower includes a customized 7 ounce “birthday check” of solid chocolate, 1/2 pound gift box of meltaways, 1/2 pound gift box of our award winning toffee, 2 Chocolate Therapist bars and an 8 oz. bag of our exclusive Mandala coffee. Stacked and tied with a ribbon and the option to include a personalized gift card. Choose milk chocolate, dark chocolate or mixed from the drop down menu below. Be sure to write the name of the birthday recipient in the note section if you’d like the chocolate check personalized, plus the text you’d like in the card.
Written to entertain as well as educate, this one-stop resource for chocolate lovers includes over 60 alphabetized ailments with research on how chocolate can help, websites, recipes, history of chocolate and more. There’s also complete guide on how to pair chocolate with wine, including 40 wines with 3 pairings each. For a good laugh, read the hilarious chapter “Where Do You Hide Your Chocolate?”
If you would like the KINDLE edition, click HERE to go to the Amazon website.
Dare to Pair … The Bible of Chocolate & Wine!
Everything you need to know for a chocolate & wine pairing adventure.
The author-signed book includes 40 wines with three chocolate pairings each
Information about growing regions and flavors of grapes
How to taste wine, how to use the proper glass for each wine
How to eat chocolate properly when pairing with wine
Websites, references, recipes and more
Wine aroma wheel and chocolate aroma wheel included
Chocolate Soiree: How to Throw the Ultimate Chocolate Party
PARTY IN A BOOK! Written by Chocolate Therapist owner Julie Pech for her international cruise ship presentations, this book contains everything you need to know to host an intriguing and entertaining chocolate party.
* Ideas for All Kinds of Themes
* A free CD of PDF’s to print everything included here
* A Week-by-Week Planning Guide
* Complete List of Online Resources
* Instructions on How to Eat Chocolate Properly
* Fun Chocolate Facts to Include in Your Party
* A Brief History of Chocolate
* How Chocolate is Made from Bean to Bar
* All About Cacao Trees
* Where to Purchase Couverture Chocolates
* Worldwide Chocolate Brands List and Websites
* Chocolate Party Kit Resource
* Chocolate Trivia Game
* Chocolate Connoisseur’s Achievement Certificate
* Chocolate Dictionary
* Chocolate Sample Rating Sheet
The LAST Damn Diet; A Step by Step Guide to End Your War with Food Forever
* Enjoy Food * Live Normally * Love Life *
TAKE CONTROL of FOOD FOREVER
The LAST Damn Diet gives you the power to:
• End your war with food and live at your ideal weight.
• Learn how to balance your brain chemistry and end food cravings, destructive thought patterns, and unhealthy eating habits.
• Design a custom-tailored lifestyle for YOU that naturally results in your ideal body weight.
• Learn how to find the information you need to help reduce doctor visits, prescription costs, and medical expenses.
• Find the tools and gain the knowledge to revitalize your body at the cellular level.
• Access the resources you need to be an active participant in your overall health and healing.
Purchase through AMAZON – Click HERETake advantage of the health benefits of chocolate with this informative guide. Dark chocolate sales are on the rise as people embrace the concept that chocolate can truly be good for them. But how do they know what to eat, how much, and which kinds are the best?The Chocolate Therapist answers these questions and more. This book is the ultimate one-stop shopping for chocolate lovers. Both informative and entertaining, it includes alphabetized ailments, each with a chocolate recommendation, followed by supporting research as to how and why it helps the body.
The Chocolate Therapist also includes a collection of chocolate necessities:
- Wine & chocolate pairing section with over 40 wines and three chocolate pairings for each wine.
- Wine aroma and chocolate flavor wheels to help readers discovers new flavors and combinations in both the wines and the chocolates.
- The Chocolate Bible: A unique compilation of websites, chocolate companies, international brands and research sites.
- A”Where Do You Hide Your Chocolate” section, a laugh-out-loud chapter for anyone who has ever hidden a piece of chocolate
- Over 60 alphabetized ailments from Alzheimer’s to Weight Loss
The Chocolate Therapist helps readers discover what author Julie Pech has known for years. The only difference between guilt-ridden and guilt-free chocolate enjoyment is simply education, and this book has it all!(Do not add to shopping cart – Kindle edition available only through AMAZON)
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: Click HERE
“Chocolate Soiree” makes hosting a chocolate party easier than ever. It contains everything you need to create a fabulous chocolate party including a 4-week planning guide, dozens of ideas, a history of chocolate, resources, the best chocolate websites, how chocolate is made from bean to bar, a chocolatier’s ‘certificate of achievement’ and much more.
(Do not add to cart here – available through Amazon only)
Great healthy recipes from chocolate lovers around the world in this easy, instantly downloadable e-book. When you purchase you will receive instructions for downloading via email.
The Zen Mama’s Book of Quotes, A Collection of Thoughts and Wisdom Throughout the Ages by Betsy McKee Henry
“The Zen Mama’s Book of Quotes is the ideal follow up to Betsy’s first book, How to be a Zen Mama. It’s clever layout proves that Betsy is in fact a master of her own words of wisdom. I actually felt happier as I read through her beautiful collection of quotes, ad they helped me remember how many times I’ve has to just let go, trust the unknown, and rely on inner strength. The last chapter is also wonderfully fitting: Following your path. It’s almost like a loving send-off as you put down the book and forge ahead into the creation of your own unique life.” -Julie Pech (Owner of The Chocolate Therapist.
Zen Tips, Daily Meditation for Happiness and Fulfillment from the Zen Mama by Betsy McKee Henry
“In a hectic world where people try to cram in as much as they can into their day, there is a desperate need for stress relief, and living the life we were meant to live peacefully and harmoniously. Zen Tips provides that inspiration with beautiful visuals, quotes, and affirmations. The book ins conveniently divided into six short chapters geared to ground the readers in a gentle way, inspiring them to regain heir balance by simply changing their perceptions.” -Vidya Sury ( Author, Going A-Musing)